The WWSDA newsletter is just one of the benefits of membership in our organization and comes out six times a year. It includes profiles of current members, information on upcoming events in the Wisconsin area, answers to herding-related questions, and information on becoming a member . . . among other things.
WHY JOIN WWSDA?
- Network with people who can help you better work with stock dogs
- Network with people and take part in events that help improve stock dog breeds and stock dog handling
- Gain access to worksites where you can work dogs and learn
- Receive a bimonthly newsletter filled with helpful information
- Be eligible for Year-End awards for WWSDA dogs and handlers in all levels of competition and for volunteer contributions
If you would like to become a member of the WWSDA, please request the electronic version of a Complimentary Newsletter. In the newsletter you receive you will find the necessary membership application or you may click HERE for a pdf form to print out. Please complete and mail the form along with the appropriate dues.
Note: WWSDA has a new membership renewal date of August 1 of every year.
If you would like to contribute to the WWSDA newsletter or place an advertisement in the newsletter, please send that information to Jean Bass by the 20th of the month before the newsletter is published, e.g., send by May 20th for the June Newsletter, etc.
Newsletters are published in the following months:
- Full page . . . . . . . . . . . .$30.00
- Half page . . . . . . . . . . . $20.00
- Quarter page . . . . . . . . $10.00
*Non-members please add 50% to the above rates.
Photographs add $10.00 per photo. (A one-time charge if the photo is used in more than one newsletter.)